CalPERS Webcast Support
This CalPERS Webcast is a fully web-based experience. Anyone with a modern browser with Flash and an Internet connection with at least 1Mbps download speed will see and hear the presentation.
For best overall webcast experience, connect directly to the Internet using a wired connection and follow the suggestions listed below:
- Avoid joining over a VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Avoid joining over a RAS (Remote Access) configuration
- Avoid joining over a wireless connection
- Clear your internet cache of temporary internet files
- Close out all other applications and browser windows other than the webcast interface
System Set-up and Resource Links
Please run this System Test to ensure your favorite browser has all of the components you will need to view the webcast.
Attendee System Requirements
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, or v10.9
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
Who to Contact with Questions
Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions: CalPERS_Support@worktankseattle.com.